Skip to content
More than just monitoring
- Real-time monitoring of DVB-T / DVB-T2 / ISDB-Tb signals and transmitter RF performance.
- Simultaneous monitoring of the ASI input or of the Transport Stream IP input to the transmitter and of the Transport Stream demodulated by the transmitted RF signal.
- Transport Streams analysis in accordance with international standards.
- Real-time analysis of Black & Freeze events on individual Transport Stream programs. Possibility to set the duration of the interval between events and the percentage of the frame to be analyzed.
- Measure BER, MER and Carrier Offset
- SFN Network Delay
- Graphical representation of Spectrum, Constellation and MER vs Carrier
- Graphical representation of PCR Jitter Accuracy and PCR Overall Jitter
- Remote and real-time video (both of the TS ASI stream and of the Demodulated RF stream) via UDP
- Logs of alarms and measurements
- Local display and setting via front display
- Local display and setting via Web interface and SNMP
- Manual recording of video streams with adjustable recording time
- Automatic recording in response to specific events
- Multi-Probe system with HDD for recording log storage
- SFN Check and PPS Cross
- Check Operational check of the SFN DVB-T transmitters and GPS
- RF Polling: monitoring of multichannel systems with a single probe. The probe performs measurements on all channels (up to 16) with an adjustable polling time.